The Alaska Mesh - Does it displace Default Scenery Objects?

JohnnyJohnJohn

That's my question before I buy it - I love flying over places like HAARP in Alaska, and before I purchase this mesh, I was wondering if that would distort any of the default scenery below. 

Thank you very much for the answers in advance.   Looking to buy the mesh today if the answer is no.   

I'll let you know if anyone else does not - made a choice to purchase a non-Orbx scenery alaska based on reviews and content given inside i.e. custom gates as opposed to MSFS defaults - it will be interesting to see how that works.... I flew y/d with mesh only and did not see any issues with other areas - but it was raining with 20K+ cloud coverage...live weather. We will see. 

1 hour ago, GregJ said:

I'll let you know if anyone else does not - made a choice to purchase a non-Orbx scenery alaska based on reviews and content given inside i.e. custom gates as opposed to MSFS defaults - it will be interesting to see how that works.... I flew y/d with mesh only and did not see any issues with other areas - but it was raining with 20K+ cloud coverage...live weather. We will see. 

Thanks for the feed back.  I just don't want to loose the visibility of an accurate HAARP in Alaska.  Good stuff there with the default mesh.  Cool to fly over areas you can't in real life. :)