SSD space running out for library

Hiya all,

Well like many I guess, I mis-judged the sheer size of all my Orbx stuff.  I am in the process of setting up P3Dv5.2 and initially let Orbx set the library up onto my C drive, but now I am running out of space and so I have created another library onto a larger HDD, my E drive.  Simple question is, can I just copy and paste everything thats in the library on the C drive into the new library, then delete the library that's on the C drive afterwards?  And if so, is there anything else I also need to do?

I still have quite a bit to install from my Orbx products as of yet too.

many thanks,

Rory

2 hours ago, kessler said:

Simple question is, can I just copy and paste everything thats in the library on the C drive into the new library, then delete the library that's on the C drive afterwards?  And if so, is there anything else I also need to do?

Hi Rory

Yes you can do this, just go to settings/help and run the sync simulator function after you get the files copied over to the new location.

Once again, thanks for you assistance Doug.  I copied and pasted everything then deleted the folder and then went into Central but couldnt see anything that said sync simulator function, but it does seem to have worked anyway: when I loaded P3dV5.2 I was asked again to allow each of the Orbx addons that I have so far installed and upon checking, they are indeed installed.

Thanks,

Rory

• Like 1