REX Global Airport Textures - GUI window with setting choices not visible

After launching REX Global Airport Textures, the icon of the program appears in the taskbar but GUI window is not visible.

More details: Just bought REX Global textures from Orbx. Installed it via Orbx Central into a separate Library (not the one linked to the Community folder) and click the button Launch in Orbx Central but no GUI window appears. After reading install instruction here: https://Orbx-user-guides.storage.googleapis.com/rex-simulations-rex-airport-textures-user-guide-afa934.pdf , I tried to create desktop shortcut from rexairporttextures.exe and run it as Administrator but still no GUI. I have Windows 10 Home (20H2), UAC set to the lowest position, I am logged into Windows with account having Admin privilages, MSFS is Windows Store version I use Windows Defender with default settings (no other antivirus). My version of Orbx Central: v4.1.39.

P.S. I  also tried to turn off all Windows Defender modules and reinstal REX Textures via Orbx Central but still no GUI.

REX-textures-no-GUI-window.jpg

• Tapi changed the title to REX Global Airport Textures - GUI window with setting choices not visible

Archived