Cardiff (EGFF): planes line up at both ends of runway

Hi,

I've recently purchased Cardiff (I own all three TrueEarth GB DLCs) and have an issue where planes line up and wait from both ends of runway 12/30; and just sit there unless I manually move one of the planes out of the way via the map. I don't have any additional add-ons installed. Any solution to this?

Thanks.

EGFF3.png

Edited by MC80
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 9:16 AM, Jon Clarke said:

That will potentially be caused by any AI Traffic programme you have installed like Traffic Global with very high percentage settings

Hi Jon,

I don't have any add-ons installed apart from HeadShake.

Michael

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 5:12 AM, Jon Clarke said:

Where do the planes in your map pic come from? Is it default ai?

Yes, I'm using default AI. That said, I see a prop plane in my previous image. I'm not an expert in this, but is that just static aircraft? The planes lining up are the default AI.

EGFF4.jpg

• Like 1

The planes by the terminal are static planes included in the addon.

These can be enabled or disabled as far as appearing in the addon, by going to Orbx Central/My products/EGFF/Configure as shown in the pic below.

The behaviour of the ai planes I believe are controlled by the default XP11 ai programme you are using and not by the addon.

Capture.thumb.JPG.d5dd189c8ff29d5d3468ce56c78d5841.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.1f1f4729a4daa8a5de58e39c240b1a04.JPG

On 8/28/2021 at 6:53 PM, Jon Clarke said:

The planes by the terminal are static planes included in the addon.

These can be enabled or disabled as far as appearing in the addon, by going to Orbx Central/My products/EGFF/Configure as shown in the pic below.

The behaviour of the ai planes I believe are controlled by the default XP11 ai programme you are using and not by the addon.

Capture.thumb.JPG.d5dd189c8ff29d5d3468ce56c78d5841.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.1f1f4729a4daa8a5de58e39c240b1a04.JPG

Hi - that's fine re the static planes as they're not causing any issues. That said, I have replied on another stream in this form where parked aircraft are overlapping with other aircraft. You suggested turning off static aircraft there which I did, but they still appear in parking. It's more the AI planes at either side of the runway, and this only happens with this purchased airport (I do have other Orbx airports). It seems like there isn't a way to resolve this; both issues?

Edited by MC80