Runway Numbering CYXY seem to be out of date

Hello,

I have a problem with Southern Alaska overriding the runway numbering on my SimAddons CYXY installation. When I uninstall SA the numbering is fine. When I install it the numbering is incorrect. The SimAddons airport and P3Dv5 have the correct numbering. Is there a file or a bgl I can rename to fix this conflict. As seen in the shot of the chart from 2006, the numbering is quite old. The other chart is a screen shot of the latest Navigraph Cycle 2107.  I can't raise up the scenery in P3D Scenery area as the check  boxes are greyed out.

CYXY Runway Numbering.jpg

CYXY 2006.png

CYXY.jpg

Hello,

you can disable the Orbx version by removing or renaming the file extension to .bgl.OFF of

p3dv5\NA Southern Alaska\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SAK05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_SAK_CYXY.bgl and

p3dv5\NA Southern Alaska\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SAK05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_SAK_CYXY_CVX.bgl

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I renamed the two files to Off but P3D didn't like it and sent an error box telling me I had to delete the two files I had set to Off. After deleting them everything looks great. Thank you.

Just as an afterthought though, I would recommend Orbx update this runway in their scenery for others who aren't using SimAddons CYXY. The wrong numbers mess up things like ProATC etc., otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal.

Best Regards,

Ed