Obtaining Support from Orbx Partner

vjcarlo

I purchased the Airport KPWK from FlightFX thru Orbx Central .  I am having many issues and have requested assistance thru their support forum.  I am unable to get a response from anyone and would like to obtain a refund. What is my next step ?  Thank you.

Edited by vjcarlo

Looking at what you have described on their forum it looks like a problem with your MSFS installation. Those are default Simobjects that are displaying for some reason a very low LOD is being displayed despite you being too close. I've checked my fresh installation and cannot replicate what you have seen.

I'll ping them to answer your thread.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ed Correia said:

Looking at what you have described on their forum it looks like a problem with your MSFS installation. Those are default Simobjects that are displaying for some reason a very low LOD is being displayed despite you being too close. I've checked my fresh installation and cannot replicate what you have seen.

I'll ping them to answer your thread.

Thanks for your prompt reply !!

How odd.... as I have several payware sceneries.  Today I flew from payware KTEB to payware KFLL and I have completed many flights with absolutely NO ISSUES as these. I have also NEVER seen a pink runway at any airport I've visited.  This airport is installed EXACTLY the same as all others..  Also the ramp agent is DEFINITELY NOT a default simobject. 

Edited by vjcarlo

What I think you are seeing is the ramp agent for some reason loading the lower LODs of the object.

image.png

Are you using any LOD tweaks because your other screenshot of the aircraft is showing the same thing?

Here's how it looks for me. 

image.png