ok what the heck is going on here?

ok so I just bought eggw (luton) as it is one of my favorite UK airports (no I don't live there never have been there, I just like the easyjet tv series) anyway I was doing some flying around he UK to see how things are and from luton headed over to egll heathrow... hmmm yes not yet developed and first thing I see is a traffic issue - ansett, tigerair, qantaslink, jetstar etc on the ground at heathrow hmmm thats not right ok someone will know how to fix that ok onwards towards london city following the thames river hmmm lots of elevation issues around here from holes in the ground etc ok heading up river oh no crash to desktop hmmmm ok reload head out this time from london city airport and i see alot of buildings that look like crumpled burnt paper and just plain ugly sight. Now I understand that it would be impossible to render every building in the world and that this is some kind of 3d extraction so I continue onwards past the london eye some buildings look good most don't and suddenly I get a popup about unable to stream photo(something) low bandwidth turn of or cancel hmmmm does this have something to do with the buildings? I go to turn it off and get another crash to desktop. So all or any of these points I would like to hear from the community. Thank You!

Colin 

ok so some updated info from my last post...I turned off the bing world data and the photogrammetry and changed my cache folder to a different drive increasing the space and reran the flight. Wow what a difference no more crumpled looking burnt buildings and no crash to desktop. Now it may to some people not appear as good but I found it looks better in my honest opinion but now the traffic file is the next thing to sort out.

Colin

Just now, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you should leave photogrammetry off but switch Bing data back on, or you will soon see default ground textures.

Most of the problems that you complain of are to do with photogrammetry.

ah ok thanks Nick yeah I was just experimenting I can see what the photogrammetry is trying to achieve but I think it spoils alot of it and yet enhances other parts. thanks again for commenting.  

Archived