a question and a comment (MSFS)

flyguy737

ok so I took the plunge and bought some of the Orbx Australia stuff for MSFS2020 and I will say download times are rather bad very slow however so far I am inpressed with Brisbane city would like to see this in P3D as well but the detail is rather good so is redcliffe so I will be purchasing more. I still have to wonder why the cars drive on the right side of the roadways instead of the left but I guess this is a generic thing with traffic. I also purchased sydney airport and sydney city which I am waiting on the downloads to finish. Since I have spent so much money on P3D airports and scenery Orbx, AEROSOFT etc I am reluctant to fully move over to MSFS2020 yet I do see a lot better graphics but some that are not so good. I updated my GPU to a RTX 2080Ti which has been my biggest upgrade (mostly for other games) but I do see improvements sadly still limited to medium graphics settings to obtain 30FPS. A little stuttering here and there still but yet YBBN V2 in P3D is most improved graphics and FPS so well done Orbx. I would like to see Orbx do YBBN and YBCG for MSFS2020 as I love the work done in P3D and Cairns etc would be great too. I am sure in time they will. Looking forward to seeing the advances in MSFS2020 as I was not really a fan when it first came out but since there has been updates I do see alot of improvements. Now question does anyone know if we will see a GSX ground handling for MSFS2020 or is there one already I do not know about? Cheers to everyone we have come along way and Orbx you have gone from strength to strength since the old days of VOZ back in FS2004! The future looks good sadly I am getting older and will one day lose my light when my candle goes out I just hope I have enough time to see the levels yet to reach. If Elon Musk can do what he did for Space Travel then I am sure Orbx can do for the Flight Simmers!

Colin

I really love the Orbx stuff for AU, it's just a shame I can't really use them currently as there's due to the lack of (but soon coming) aircraft in MSFS.

43 minutes ago, flyguy737 said:

I would like to see Orbx do YBBN and YBCG

I believe YBBN is in the pipeline, I was under the impression we may have seen it March/April but seems to be delayed, I hope in time the entire Orbx AU catalogue will land in MSFS.

45 minutes ago, flyguy737 said:

Does anyone know if we will see a GSX ground handling for MSFS2020 or is there one already I do not know about?

There's Pushback express by FS2Crew and a few freeware ones, but FSDT are currently developing GSX, although I see it being another few months based on their forums.

• Doug Sawatzky changed the title to a question and a comment (MSFS)
3 minutes ago, antonvs said:

Hi Colin, I wonder if you have seen the Toolbar Pushback mod. I is free and very cleaver and does offer some support for Ground services etc. Worth having a look at.

no I havn't but I will search for it do you have a link at all?