PAGY Scenery Problem

Aharon

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

After installing many payware Orbx Aussie airports, payware Orbx PAJN Juneau airport, and Southern Alaska Region Base into FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 set in Windows 10 Pro, I did lots of spot checkings  in Alaskan airports as well as Orbx PAJN scenery.  Everything works well and I decided to take first flight using Southern Alaska Region Base flying from PAGS to PAGY.

The landing was good and the PAGY scenery was impressive with cool hangars, AI static planes, and many houses. The Southern Alaska Region base was working well too.

However, fifteen out of many houses in PAGY airport were floating in midair.

What can I do to fix this please?

Thank you for any assistance any of you might provide for this weird problem of floating houses that hover in midair at PAGY.

Regards,

Aharon

Edited by Aharon

5 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

If you reload the scenery, do the houses return to the ground? 

Shalom @Nick Cooper,

What is your recommended method for reloading the scenery, please??  Do you want me to deactivate the scenery, exit from scenery library, re-enter the scenery library, and re-activate scenery? If so, what is the name of Southern Alaska region base I should deactivate and reactivate in the scenery library please?

Regards,

Aharon

On 6/14/2021 at 8:47 AM, Nick Cooper said:

In FSX, the next time you see floating autogen, select the in game scenery library and then click OK.

The simulator will reload the scenery.

thanks   it seems to work now after your trick seen above.

Regards,

Aharon