scenery.config problem

porsche

Just purchased YCDR & YMAV, did the install, attempted to start msfs-x and get the following message......

- Flight Simulator CANNOT run without a valid SCENERY.CONFIG. Please uninstall and reinstall Flight Simulator. Click ABORT to exit Flight Simulator

my order number for both is 64751 and did the order in the last two hours.

Please note I have blue, gold and a quite a few other airports and untill these two everything worked just fine....infact it was/is superb scenery.

Dave

When attempting to use FTX central the following message comes up......

- This process cannot access the file C\Program files (x86)\ Microsoft Games| Microsoft Flight Simulator

x|Orbx\ FTX Xentral|Regiobs|last applied config.ftx because it is beingĀ  used by another process

Dave

Hello Dave,

Can you supply some more information please

- Which OS do you use

- Which version of FSX

And if possible a screenshot of the errors

And with the FTXcentral error, did you have FSX or any other flightsim program running at the same time?

Thanks!

Hi there,

My system..... Win7-64, i7-920, nvidia 285, 6 gigs tripple ram, 2 hd one a raptor 320 gigs the 2nd 1tb. The error messages are in the above posts (please excuse spelling!). All was running well untill I put in the last two airports as mentioned above. In fact the quality of your sceneries is incredable.....surprised I resisted the purchase of Australia for so long. The first I purchased was the PNW an are that I know.

Here's a thought.......I have fsx running on a laptop as well......sometimes when I travel for work I take it with me and have fun with fsx. Keeping in mind I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers would it be possible to copy and paste the now missing/corrupt files? I have no idea what exactly to copy. Otherwise later today I guess I'll have to blow everything off and start over(moaning in the background as it is a time consuming thing). During the week I usually don't have time to get at this but I have today off and will be home later on this afternoon so today would be the day to at least start the process.

Thank you for your time.

Dave

Archived