MSFS 2020 Landmarks London City Pack - Buckingham Palace

After seeing a YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fym5z7_ANE) of the Orbx Landmarks London City Pack I added the pack to my flight simulator (updated to 1.10.7.0 - no UK update). I'm pretty happy with the Orbx scenery, but am a bit disappointed in Buckingham palace. The demo (see attachment) showed a more faithful rendition of the palace but with the version I installed this week, the only improvement over the MS imagery seems to be the addition of the (Victoria Memorial?) fountain - the actual palace buildings seem unchanged. Did I somehow only get a partial install of the Landmarks London City Pack? The video shows Buckingham Palace at 7:37.

MSFS-2020-Buckingham-Palace.thumb.png.e5c2e2dc7cd28ad596d35196bec646c3.png

Thanks for that, Nick. I found a "Configure" option in Orbx Central -> My Products -> Landmarks London City Pack, but the only config options are Without MSFS UK World Update and With MSFS UK World Update, and the correct option, "Without" is already checked. I clicked on "Verify Files" and that apparently just re-installed the scenery pack, and Buckingham Palace is unchanged from the "Orbx-installed" screen shot in my original post. Seems odd, but this is my first Orbx product and I really didn't know what to expect.

Hello,

I have replicated what you say you have done and indeed, Buckingham Palace is there, as it should be.

Please try removing all your other addons from your Community folder and see if the London landmarks will work for you on its own.

The easiest way to do this is to rename the Community folder to CommunityX and then create a new Community folder and move only

orbx-landmarks-london-city-pack folder into it.

Then delete the contents of your Content.xml file and if you use a rolling cache, delete that too.

Archived