REX weather 2020 stuck in registraction screen

I've attacted the log, a screen shot of the registraction window and also proof of purchase obviously blured out the serial key,address and 5 of the 7 digit order number from sim market. I purchased the software at 10:59am ( 5-3-2021 ) and at ( 11:24am ) i made this account on the forms. This account asked me for transaction number and i think i put in the correct one.  I have everything installed on my external SSD and all other mods and game's run correctly. I purchased software from simMarket 

image.png

order.PNG

file path.png

wxforce_20210503_122003.txt

Hello,

I am sure that the cause of the problem listed in your attached log:

HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable.

is this, as announced by Rex Simulations:

DATE: 
Monday, May 3, 2021 

TOPIC: 
Hello everyone - 

To keep everyone advised on the status of the server upgrade, we have reached out several times to the parties involved with the transfer of the domain. 

It appears that the domain transfer process should be completed later this evening.  Once the new hosting firm has been given access to the domain our process to redirect it should not take long. We are targeting an initial start-up on Tuesday. 

We will post regular daily updates to keep our customers within the loop. 

We truly apologize for this delay as well as any inconvenience this has caused you as a customer of REX. 

Sincerely, 

The REX Information Technology Team 

SERVICES/PRODUCTS AFFECTED: 
- REX 6 – Weather Force 2020 
- REX 5 – Sky Force 3D 
- REX 5 – Worldwide Airports HD 
- REX 5 – Environment Force 
- REX 4 – Texture Direct with Soft Clouds 
- REX 4 – Weather Architect 
- REX AXIS 
- Product registration and validation

MORE UPDATES:

REX Simulations <noreply@rexgamestudios.com>

To:

polymermans@yahoo.com

Tue, May 4 at 11:32 PM

Dear REX Customer,

We are sending out this email to you to give an update on our server upgrade as well as the service outage.

As you know, we tried to be live by this weekend, but unfortunately, the transfer of the domain name that we use to transfer data between our servers and our products was delayed. It has now been transferred, and we are awaiting the domain name to resolve to our new servers.

We have been told this can take up to 24 hours. Once we confirm that the domain name has been resolved and our testing is complete, we will announce that we are live again.

We truly apologize for this delay as well as any inconvenience this has caused you as a customer of REX. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,

REX Simulations

Copyright 2020 - REX Simulations - Phoenix Arizona

You are receiving this email because you opted-in on receiving our mailings.

Unsubscribe

REX Simulations Phoenix - Arizona

_

REX BACK ONLINE !

Dear REX Customer,

It is with great pleasure to announce that our server migration is complete!

All REX services and products have been fully restored.

We cannot thank you enough for your patience during this time. We did not expect this process to take as long as it did. We hope that this upgrade will provide a better flight experience.

Thank you again for your support of REX and we look forward to a bright future in flight simulation.

Sincerely,

REX Simulations

Copyright 2020 - REX Simulations - Phoenix Arizona

You are receiving this email because you opted-in on receiving our mailings.

Archived