Use my Orbx P3D v5.1 Library with P3D v4.5

Hi - I am experiencing serious issues with P3Dv5.1 and Oculus, not to mention the NVIDEA driver issues. That aside I have kept P3D v5.1 on one drive for when all the problems are sorted. In the meantime I have re-installed P3D 4.5 (on another drive) as I understand the VR issues such as CTDs  (Oculus Rift S in my case) are not present in P3D4.5. However I am not sure how to use/link my 411GB P3D Library with P3D4.5 ? Also as my entire P3D Library has Orbx products compatible with P3D v5 (obviously !) I wonder if the scenery it is even (backward) compatible ?I have searched our Orbx topics and the web but not been successful at finding exactly what I need to know. Any tips / advice is very much appreciated !   Alan

As an addendum I did just find a Orbx Forum post "Orbx Central with P3D4 and P3D5 on same PC" from May 3rd, 2020. I tried to follow this - and created a P3D4 library folder but when I move things like Orbx Global Base and Buildings HD, TerraFlora V2 it seems like they are being downloaded again then installed. I am missing something - if there is "for dummies" explanation of how to establish a P3D Library for P3D v4 (without downloading) I need it !!  Alan

Hello,

as far as I can tell, once you have created the library in Orbx Central pointing to your existing P3D v5 folder,

if you rename the p3dv5 folder to p3dv4 and run Sync Simulator, P3D v4 should see all the products.