Installed TE Washington into Orbx libraries on different drive

Maddox

Hello,

I have attached screenshots to this issue I'm having.... I have Orbx in my D drive, and XP-11 on a different drive.. Installed TE Washington through the library, and it's not showing in my scenery_packs.ini Any help on this much appreciated..... I tried checking the files, nothing is working.... Maybe the folders aren't in the correct folder? 

lib5.png

lib4.png

lib3.png

lib2.png

lib1.png

Orbx.png

So just an update, I don't have this installed directly to my sim, but I have the library directory in the scenery_packs.ini... Hmmm, so my question is... I have this in the scenery_packs.ini " SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/ Which is my Library directory... Now the question is if it's reading the library directory, should it add the scenery_packs.ini read VVV

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_Washington_TE_Orthos/

To the scenery_packs.ini as well? because if so it's not doing it... and I'm not sure why

I also think this needs to be moved maybe to XP-11 support sorry if in the wrong forum area :/

15 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

there should be shortcuts from your library to the Custom Scenery folder.

If they are missing, try Sync Simulator.

I'm sorry Nick,

I don't understand what you mean... I showed you all the folders I have. Inside my D drive I have the library folder to Orbx that links outside scenery to the sim, then I have the sim on the G drive.... In my custom scenery folder I have of XP-11 there's no TE Washington folders, but in my INI I have SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/; how do I sync the simulator as you mentioned?

Archived