Superpower Standoff

frostlp

I'm American, proud of it, and have to admit, we've done some pretty great stuff - like the Flight Sim platform.  :o  We're also really arrogant  :-[ - that, I'm not proud of.  Here's a little video clip that temporarily kinda fixes that:  Posted Image

G'day, Frostip,

I have met many Americans, my son married an American girl and they live in Arkansas, and my daughter is working in Boston. (I wonder if it was something I said...)  ;)

All the people I've met are polite and friendly to a Tee - its just the dickheads who run your country...

G'day, Frostip,

I have met many Americans, my son married an American girl and they live in Arkansas, and my daughter is working in Boston. (I wonder if it was something I said...)  ;)

All the people I've met are polite and friendly to a Tee - its just the dickheads who run your country...

So true - most Yanks are good folks.  As you say, it's the dickheads that run the place and the corporate leaders all hung up with their greed.

G'day, Frostip,

Jeez Pilot50, now why don't you really tell us what you think  :D  :D

And yes you're absolutely right...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived