Unable To Install Extension In Chrome

Jamesadair

Hello friends. I have been using Chrome browser on my computer for a long time; because that's my favorite web browser. I recently encountered a problem, whenever, I try to install an extension in the Chrome browser, the “Chrome extension is blocked by the administrator” showing this error. Guys, I can’t understand why this is happening and how to fix this issue. Can anyone provide any suggestions to solve this issue? Any help will be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Jamesadair said:

any suggestions to solve this issue

Hello James, welcome to the forum.

Although this is nothing to do with Orbx, have you tried Right clicking the Chrome icon, at the bottom of the menu is Properties, in the Security section you will see your name.

Click that to highlight it and use the Edit box to give yourself full permissions to run as Admin

Thanks for helping me. I applied the above method, but had the same problem. Then I searched on Google and found it, the problem was solved by applying a process mentioned there. I just delete the Chrome controller from the registry editor and fixed the issue. Now I can install the Chrome extension without any issue.

Archived