No buildings showing

GridNorth

I'm running Orbx TrueEarth South England with X-Plane 11, both are the latest versions, in Windows 10 and an AMD Radeon graphics card.  I'm also using the latest version of Orbx central. The enhanced scenery etc. has loaded but it just shows as flat grey area where there should be buildings.

Alan

You appear not to have a complete installation of XP, at least in your scenery_packs.ini  folder.

You should at least also have Global Airports in there.

Please attach a a pic of your Custom Scenery contents and tell me where you have installed the TEGB files, in a library or into the XP11 directory?

Thanks for your help.  I have decided to let it go for now as I am encountering numerous other problems.  USB ports not working every now and then, Vulcan not loading every time and various other intermittent graphics issues.  To be fair my PC is now very old so I think I will wait for my new one to arrive (kindly being donated by my son but delayed due to Covid) and start again with everything on SSD.  I'm currently using an external hard drive and it takes an age to load up and this puts me off attempting to change things.

Thanks for you help so far.

Alan

Archived