Volanta account locked

wiss

Hello everybody

A few days ago I submitted a ticket regarding the blockage of my Volanta account. However I didn't get any answer yet, so I'm not sure if your system got my request.

My issue started when I tried to import ProjectFly data. However, later I noticed that the flight paths of PF flights are not displayed in Volanta.

Yes, later I realized that Volanta warns that PF's flight paths would not be displayed. It was my mistake from the beginning to not have spotted that warning before. Since I didn't see any option to undo the import operation, I simply decided to delete my Volanta account, thinking to immediately start with a new one.

However, when trying to sign up again, I immediately got a warning that stated that my account is blocked.

Is it possible to revert the account to a pre-import state? If that's not possible, it's not a big deal, but at least would it be possible to be able to start over and be able to sign up again with my same email address and username and not get that aforementioned warning? My username on Volanta is wiss.

Thanks!

Archived