add a hard drive to existing Orbx FT

What you need to do is install/enable your new HDD and in that create a new Library on that HDD and give it a name, e.g. Orbx Addon2. Open  Orbx Central/Settings/Libraries and click on Create a new library. 

You will then get a screen like in my pic below. Then enter the path in the option Change. Find you new library on your new HDD and and enter it. Then make sure you enter the new Library's name in the Library Name option.

Your new HDD and Library will then be offered as an optional installation path for any new addons.

There is a section in the User Guide for Orbx Central that outlines how to create Libraries, pages 19-21. I attach a copy of that guide as well for your viewing.

944174968_CreateanewLibrary.thumb.JPG.260e77ecee2f4cab957a935a091291e3.JPG

Central User Guide.pdf

Thanks for this. I have already installed all of the TE sceneries for Xplane. However they are spread out over various drives and I would like to move them all to one drive. 
Is there anyway to do that in the app? Sorry to bother you and thanks for the advice. 

So ideally I would like e.g F:\Orbx just for obx sceneries and my ortho on another drive. is there a way to do this with out having to re install all of the TE sceneries from scratch? 

Archived