In January 2020 I purchased the Milviz Beaver from Aerosoft. At the time I did not realize my system was not capable of running it so I put it on the shelf. I recently had a major upgrade to my computer and now I finally have the Beaver up and running. During the install process I had many issues with some features that would not work on the aircraft. I was installing my Orbx scenery and saw that they offered the Milviz Beaver so I purchased it feeling that there should be not issues coming from their site. Long story short I was finally able to install the original Beaver I had purchased from Aerosoft. It turned out my knowledge of Win10 defender was the issue. I have tried to install it from the Orbx site using the same setting on my anti virus software to no avail. I just can't get it to work.
I now have two of these and would like to gift the Milviz Beaver I purchased from Orbx to a friend. I am not asking for a refund as I am sure there is nothing wrong with the software. I just don't know what I am doing.

Please consider this.

Paul

Archived