ESGG doesn't have working jetways?

Bought ESGG a couple weeks ago on the sale and noticed that I don't seem to have an option to connect the Jetways to the aircraft.  Am I missing something there?  Tried default ATC ground services and pushback helper's jetway connection as well.  Default ATC only offers the portable stairs, which isn't really an option since the jetway is still there but won't connect.

Hey there,

In the current version there are no working moving gates. That is due to that MSFS 2020 currently does not support neither moving N-type gates or T-type gates, that we have at ESGG. We are currently finishing off a modified version of the gates that can move, a sort of work-around as there is no official support for that type of gates, so will be slightly different than they would move in real life. However, I'm proud of what we were able to achieve without official support.

Can't say when the update will be available but a moving version of the gates are on their way.

Hope that answers your question.

Cheers,

Marcus

13 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey there,

In the current version there are no working moving gates. That is due to that MSFS 2020 currently does not support neither moving N-type gates or T-type gates, that we have at ESGG. We are currently finishing off a modified version of the gates that can move, a sort of work-around as there is no official support for that type of gates, so will be slightly different than they would move in real life. However, I'm proud of what we were able to achieve without official support.

Can't say when the update will be available but a moving version of the gates are on their way.

Hope that answers your question.

Cheers,

Marcus

Great to hear!  Thanks for the update :)

Archived