LOW FPS of Orbx NZ SI and NI

Since a long time ago, I dare not fly to New Zealand.
Because after installing Orbx NZ SI&NI, many airports have become very low FPS.
NZAA, the neighboring city caused a sharp drop in NZAA's FPS.
NZCH, even if the "patched" program is installed, will still cause a drop.
NZQN, after installing Orbx software, the texture becomes blurred and FPS is also greatly affected.
I wonder if Orbx's NZ project has any plans to continue to update?
I like this area very much, and there are many worlds that can be explored. But still hope to get better performance in P3DV5. After all, it can't use the FSX data of the year.

11 hours ago, cdv0007 said:

Since a long time ago, I dare not fly to New Zealand.
Because after installing Orbx NZ SI&NI, many airports have become very low FPS.
NZAA, the neighboring city caused a sharp drop in NZAA's FPS.
NZCH, even if the "patched" program is installed, will still cause a drop.
NZQN, after installing Orbx software, the texture becomes blurred and FPS is also greatly affected.
I wonder if Orbx's NZ project has any plans to continue to update?
I like this area very much, and there are many worlds that can be explored. But still hope to get better performance in P3DV5. After all, it can't use the FSX data of the year.

You dont say what your PC is - or maybe your video card ---- I only have a Mid range PC - I5 - 16 RAM - 8gb card and I have just completed

a series of P3D V4 - NZ flights with Orbx NZ North and South - and enjoyed a minimum of 25fps but ran most of the time in the 60/70s - 110 at times

A few months ago - I had similar problems - but had my numbers all wrong in the settings - and I got help from a very clever chap  - Bert Pieke

and 

He gave me the following specs for my mid range PC (I5 9400 - 8GB Radeon - 16  ram) -

Graphics: FXAA=off, AA=4XSSAA. Ani=8x, TexRes=2048, Vsync=off, fps=Unlimited
          LOD=High,TessFac=High,Mesh=5m,TexRes=1m, UseHighResTex,
          Scene Comp=ExtremelyDense, AutoGen=High,Veg=Normal,BLg=Dense,DynamicVeg=off
          Water Detail=Medium, no Bath, no reflections
          SpecEff=Medium
          HDR=On (0.85/0.05/0.97), DynRef=off, LandLights=on
          Shadow qual = High, Shadow Draw Dist = Low, Casting+Rec = both for Internal and External
          Enh Atmospherics=on,  Cloud Res=Medium,  Weather: Clear Skies. 

I thought I knew something about Digitals and approached these figures with a fair amount of scepticism 

and just still getting over the surprise in Quality in the scenery - not a sharpie anywhere and scenery that I haven't seen

as good for some time  so now I am a convert to both V4 and V5 - in the low and slow market

Here's my approach to Orbx Queenstown and it was showing 50+ - perhaps not as clear as it could be because it is a frame from a video I was making - using Fraps .avi - compressed to mp4 - and when recording the frame rate is usually 2/3rds non video

NZ Queenstown Approach 1.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-04 215638.jpg

I had a real problem the other  day, my FPS was less than 10, really bad, only new thing was PMDG 777 however was also the same in default Maule...I eventually tracked down my problem, I had recently reinstalled some stuff onto PC and Onedrive was backing up about 12gig of data, once I paused that we were up to 50+ frames in all planes....sometimes the issue is not within the sim but within the PC....hope you get it sorted as it's so frustrating...

Archived