Odd error messages.

I was checking the log to check simHeaven was installed correctly alongside TE X-Plane (I have the three UK ones and Florida), running on Arch Linux.

AFAICS the scenery is working fine and your product and the free product work fine together, but there is an error which suggests a specific plugin

(Ground Traffic) is missing a specific linker function and is 32 bit.

dlerror:Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_GB_South_TrueEarth_Custom/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/lin.xpl: undefined symbol: __atan2f_finite
dlerror:Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_GB_South_TrueEarth_Custom/plugins/GroundTraffic/lin.xpl: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

The only time you should have a concern is when you get an Onscreen Error message rather than something noted in the Log.

There are occasions where remnants of previous aspects of an addon may remain after an update to either the addon or  for example an OrbxLibs update.

If as you say, there appears to be no onscreen error messages and the addons appear to be working fine, then I would ignore the report in the Log.

You can always run the Verify Files for  TEGB South and see if it picks up any required missing or incorrect files. 

Please note though, that if you have the option to save a Backup copy enabled, then the Verify Files will read/use that Backup copy  as a source for installing any missing files. If that backup copy is slightly corrupted then it will be sourcing from a corrupt copy. The best thing then is to remove out of the Backup storage place TEGB South and then Orbx Central will use the Download centre at Orbx to replace any files.

The location of any Backups is by default in the location shown in the attached pic (which is for Windows)

1.thumb.JPG.b42e669bfc429f0eb5ace7c37430a44e.JPG

Archived