Around the World in Orbx

David Woodford

With the creation of Asia LC, we are getting close to being able to travel around the entire World on Orbx Scenery (with a few gaps like Adak Alaska and Greenland) - fun especially in a non-tubeliner. Maybe the KA350i partner aircraft?

I did something similar when I started simming on FSX - who would love to try this when Asia LC arrives and what route would you choose?

oh and Orbx developers, if you want to give us a fun airfield, Adak Alaska complete with abandoned Macdonalds drive thru would be awesome!

Greenland and Alaska are both included in NA Landclass. Adak Airport and several airports in Greenland are available as Global Freeware Airports. I just finished a series of flights from San Diego to Haneda Japan and used mostly Orbx airports except for a couple in Russia and Japan. I will probably continue to Australia and may finish an around the world trip when I get time to do it. I am using the default Mooney in P3D with extra tanks for longer distance although I think I could have completed the trip without them.

Larry

Archived