Orbx saying not enough storage space

Ryan Gregg

I have installed Orbx Central and have selected the path for XP11, I have also got a drive with 2.33 TB free of space and have chosen the option to have the Orbx scenery install in this location and link across to the sim on another drive which only has 204 GB free. The 2.33 TB drive is F & the 204 GB drive is E. I have tried multiple attempts to install but keep getting error of not enough space.

Untitled.png

central.log

It sounds like your C drive is still the drive with your temp folder on it. The temp folder is where any download will go to and also where that download will be extracted to. You therefore need lots of free space.

What are you trying to install?

See this link which includes how to move your Temp folder. In your case it may be prudent to move it to your F drive which has plenty of room.

9 hours ago, fletch5650 said:

im having the same issue, i have changed my temp folder to one with more than triple the required space yet i am still having this problem

Please Clear your Temp folder using Orbx Central, the original one and remove any Backup copy that may exist again, using Orbx Central.

Ensure that you have edited the path to your new Temp folder in Orbx Central.

Reboot PC and try another installation.

1.thumb.JPG.1edace594adf3c6bb5b1c82a7991cca8.JPG

Archived