Sydney scenery crashing - not on load screen !

Seems that the post on that scenery was abruptly closed, I like to reopen one to help debug the issue and zoom in the issue. I don't have the loading screen CTD for that scenery. I can fly from the airport (Asobo) and it is only when I approach downtown. I don't think it is a streaming problem. 

I just bought the new Singapore scenery and it runs flawlessly.

Tx

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

While there is an active known problem with MSFS, it may well be unproductive to pursue a solution to your problem.

However, this advice from another topic on the same subject might help;

Try moving the Sydney city Orbx under the flytampa Sydney airport in the content manager this fixed the ctd issues for me it will possibly fix for you 

and if you use a rolling cache, try without one.

Hello Chris,

welcome to the forums.

It has become apparent that the change that Asobo made to their Bing data yesterday has caused all .cgl files to

become incompatible with the simulator.

The landmarks pack includes such a file, as does the Fly Tampa airport.

They are photo scenery inserts, included in line with the SDK and working perfectly well up to yesterday, so the

solution lies with Asobo.

At least the Orbx London city pack works fine though I am no sure if it will be useful considering the next week world update. Will the pack need an update ?

One question I have, is it useful the make a manual cache of a city if it already has a pack, like London ? Are all the terrain-features supplied by the pack or is it just additional objects just put on top of it ?

Archived