don't see my plane in Volanta

I have MSFS 2020 and the Volanta app installed.  I start Volanta and then I start MSFS.  I don't see my plane in Volanta.  I've tried creating flight plans in both Volanta and MSFS but still the same result, no plan in the flight tracker map.  The path to my MSFS install shows up as the only entry under "Simulator".

Any thoughts where to start in troubleshooting this?

I'd love to see a Youtube video that shows how to get this first-order functionality working for Volanta and MSFS.

Thanks,

Ken

I'm an old guy but not technically backward.  I find Discord to be incredibly difficult to use.  When I post a question there I'm told that I need to link my Volanta ID with my Discord account and then a "hidden" #support channel will appear and then I can repost my issue (WHAT???) - that I've posted here and on Facebook as well.  Please... just set up a support site (that's not Discord - it wasn't created for that purpose).  Worst case, just expose the #support channel.

Thanks,

Ken

Does it still not work? I had that around yesterday too when there seemingly an update for Volanta was pushed. Since ive restarted it as admin and installed the update it works fine. I think somehow the update-push blocked some functions, or it was pure coincidence, who knows.

I agree though about the discord thing. Not because of linking the account, it taks 2 seconds but because one doesnt get an answer there anyway. Im waiting 4 days now for mine (i have anegative 19k hours displayed as flighttime). And it probably will never be answered :-(

My problem linking in Discord is, I don't know how to do it.  

On the other hand, when the program updated to version 1.0.3, my flights started to appear.  I started the app, it announced it was updating (I had 1.0.1 installed at the time).  The new version (as of 1 hour ago in my PC) is 1.0.3 and when I started my flight in MSFS, the plane appeared on the runway at KDEN.  I hope it's not a transient thing.

To link your discord you have to go into Volanta, then into settings and then connections.

You will see this window (see pic below). Where i have marked red there is a button to link to discord, in your case it will look different of course, i have mine added already. A browser window will open where it asks for permission (maybe behind Volanta app, be sure to check that if you dont see the browser window= and that should settle it. Same moment you will see all channels in discord.

@khackbarth

image.thumb.png.f51102c1608128195f992e91c1d53484.png

Archived