FSX:SE - OpenLc_NA display issue

KevinJH

Hoping you fella's are still giving support to FSX users but noticed this problem whilst at KBFK today:

With OpenLc_NA installed:

NRsGgCI.jpg

With OpenLc_NA removed:

A1I2JuJ.jpg

Installed:
SwJPcbc.jpg

Removed:

GE3sAGa.jpg

With Lc_NA installed the surrounding area looks like a nuclear wasteland - albeit greenish - with the odd tree and sporadic building here and there; however when removed all the expected scenery add-ons, trees and buildings etc. are in situ and as one would expect.

I recently had to reinstall FSX:SE along with the Orbx add-ons including Global and Vector (and done so in the recommended  order of course).

Any thoughts or suggestions on why this happens when the LC package is installed and what can be done to rectify it or should I uninstall all Orbx products and start again from scratch ?

edit:  installation done using Central v4.1.28

TIA
Kevin

Thanks for the replies, really appreciate it.....

@ve2dgz - will try that and report back later.

@Nick - aye, that's pretty much what I'm seeing but only when the LC add-on is not installed.  

All sliders are as per Orbx recommendations and the Libraries were the last thing installed.  

I'll try the resync to simulator and hope that works.

Thank-you.

Edit:  the resync made no difference, sadly.  Any further idea's / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Well blow me - who'd've thought that ?  Ok, I'll bow to Google's superior - and rather obvious - photographic evidence and wend my way across that wasteland knowing what it could look like with tree's all over the place :D

Nick, I really appreciate you taking the time on this, thank-you very much ;)

Archived