Terra Flora Creating Incorrect Trees

Hello!  I have been using Terra Flora for a few months now on the east coast with no real complaints.  I have been doing flights out west recently and notice that the trees are not anywhere close to correct.  I am seeing in the deserts of Nevada a vast forest of what looks to be Oaks, Maples, and Pine.  

The attached photo is at the rim of the Grand Canyon, so there should not be any conflict with Orbx products as mentioned in other posts.  I will also attach my scenery config file for analysis.  

Hoping for some insight!  Thanks in advance!

Grand_Canyon.thumb.JPG.5786ce1976c0c684135dfb70a8d37dd5.JPG

scenery_packs.ini

Welcome to the forums.

As you can see in the link below, there are occasions where this anomaly occurs. It is an unknown cause but a description of what Terra flora does is given in the last post in the link by one of the Devs. I do not believe that it was ever delved into nor that it will be due to it being such a random issue that would require some extensive manhours to research.

Welcome to the fporums.

So at this point my only solution is to uninstall and reinstall Terra Flora every time I fly?  And there is no real way of knowing what areas this affects, so that isn't exactly a legitimate fix anyway...

I'll be honest, this is a bit disappointing, and not at all the quality that I have come to expect from Orbx products.  Abandoning a product is a big let-down, and will probably be taken into consideration moving forward.  Sorry to take it out on you, but I really am pretty disappointed... 

Thanks for the response.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived