KJAC Not Showing Up after Product Update

ebolt

I just updated Jackson Hole via Orbx Central. Now, for whatever reason, the scenery is not showing up. I just have the default scenery. I did go in an try to verify the files however, that did not work.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

55 minutes ago, ebolt said:

I just updated Jackson Hole via Orbx Central. Now, for whatever reason, the scenery is not showing up. I just have the default scenery. I did go in an try to verify the files however, that did not work.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

So I have run vector. I now have default buildings in with the Orbx scenery and I also have elevation issues as you can see in the picture below. Thanks

Issues

Hi Eric,

From what I can see in your screenshot all the objects I'd expect to see in the KJAC scenery are there. It seems you have static airliners off (the 747 is not part of the scenery nor, of course, is the rogue building!).

It looks as if there is another scenery for KJAC active with a higher priority in the scenery library. (I use MyTraffic to generate AI aircraft and see a similar thing if I move the MyTraffic\Scenery folder above KJAC in the library).

Have you tried moving KJAC to the top of the scenery library and seeing if it displays correctly?

All the best,

John

10 hours ago, John Burgess said:

Hi Eric,

From what I can see in your screenshot all the objects I'd expect to see in the KJAC scenery are there. It seems you have static airliners off (the 747 is not part of the scenery nor, of course, is the rogue building!).

It looks as if there is another scenery for KJAC active with a higher priority in the scenery library. (I use MyTraffic to generate AI aircraft and see a similar thing if I move the MyTraffic\Scenery folder above KJAC in the library).

Have you tried moving KJAC to the top of the scenery library and seeing if it displays correctly?

All the best,

John

John

I will give that a shot and get back to you. Thanks!

Somewhat similar.  I have KJAC and did the update.  I continue to get "Errors encountered while installing this product.  5 files failed to extract."  I uninstalled and re-installed with the same results.  I have run the VERIFY FILES as suggested within the error statement and that did not fix the issue either.  

This is for P3D v4.5, and installed into the MAIN LIBRARY.  All Flight sim related files are on a SSD separate from the OS drive.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

David Robinette

6 hours ago, Dave Robinette said:

I continue to get "Errors encountered while installing this product.  5 files failed to extract."

Hi David,

First thing to try would be to find this screen in Orbx Central (Settings Downloader) 

OC.thumb.jpg.167c088a9c7c8472ddf93f27a171a3a3.jpg

Press clear for the Temporary Location (highlighted).

Also, if you have Backups enabled - I don't - go to the backup folder and disable or delete the backup for KJAC. To disable it just move it somewhere else.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

John

Archived