All installations failing on P3Dv4.5

Hi there;
I am getting installation errors while installing P3Dv4 products in Orbx Central (latest version) "Errors encountered while installing this product".

I read related support posts and cleared the temp and backup files from Settings>Downloader, deleted the backup folders, and did the Sync Simulator successfully. I restarted Central and even rebooted then tried "Verify Files" but with no luck. my log is attached.

Thanks,
Mustafa

central.log

Hi

Do you have enough free hard drive space?

Orbx products are downloaded and unzipped to your C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp folder and sometimes need up to 3x their install size before they get installed to the simulator location, then after the install is complete, they are removed from your C:\ drive. You can move the Temp folder to a drive with more space using the option in Orbx Central settings\downloader.

Yes, I have around 390GB left on the drive and I moved my temp folder to the same drive as well.  I copied the scenery from my old machine that I am retiring to the new one having this problem overnight.  BASE Pack on both are the exact same size "on disk" and still when I run "Verify Files" on the new PC it fails but on the old one it works!

Archived