FS Academy now available on OrbxDirect.

Orbx

fs-academy-5576342119-overlay.png

We are pleased to welcome FS Academy to the growing OrbxDirect Partner family!

FS Academy brings to Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 exciting experiences covering flight training and bush trips.

Flight training missions return, all new and better than ever, with FS Academy - VFR for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

6008e9718a872.jpg

Instrument flight training missions return, better than ever, with FS Academy - IFR for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

6008e4b8cb889.jpg

Take in our breath-taking world by embarking on a series of 7 Bush Trips across some of the most iconic locations with FS Academy - Voyager.

6008eefd69ec7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Orbx unpinned this topic

@FS Academy Out of interest are there any plans to add written instructions within the flight sim have found a few times where have slightly missed where I was meant to have got to a location and forgotten what the previous instruction had been I know there is the manual for it just wondered if it's possible to add the instructions into the MSFS Nav log, so can double check easily the previous instruction.

Anyone know how to find the manuals?  FS Academy states that Orbx should be providing the manuals.  I installed in my Orbx Library and do not see anything there, nor do I see it on the product information page in Orbx.  I'm  referring to the flight school manuals, not installation.  Thanks in advance!

Edited by Fiddler
  • Like 1

X3gQJWE.jpg

Hi Fiddler,

Can be found via the userguide link inside Orbx Central

On 2/21/2021 at 12:04 PM, Fiddler said:

Anyone know how to find the manuals?  FS Academy states that Orbx should be providing the manuals.  I installed in my Orbx Library and do not see anything there, nor do I see it on the product information page in Orbx.  I'm  referring to the flight school manuals, not installation.  Thanks in advance!

Edited by adogdoor

On 2/14/2021 at 9:19 PM, Craig Riach said:

@FS Academy Out of interest are there any plans to add written instructions within the flight sim have found a few times where have slightly missed where I was meant to have got to a location and forgotten what the previous instruction had been I know there is the manual for it just wondered if it's possible to add the instructions into the MSFS Nav log, so can double check easily the previous instruction.

Hi,

At the moment there is the in-game voiceover and subtitles which guide you step by step, accompanied by the manual.

To my knowledge it's not currently (as third party) possible to add a 'history' of instructions, but if it becomes available this will be considered.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FS Academy said:

Hi,

At the moment there is the in-game voiceover and subtitles which guide you step by step, accompanied by the manual.

To my knowledge it's not currently (as third party) possible to add a 'history' of instructions, but if it becomes available this will be considered.

No worries only an idea there is the manual available anyway.