Orbx Central installation problem

Hi, i have two problems with the Orbx installation and hence cannot install the apps i have bought today:

• When i download the installer Norton Security states a malicious file, blocks the download and erases the file
  • When i get the installer with tricks to work it installs Orbx but when i start it, it shows up very short and then flips out on the left of the monitor out of sight. Whatever i do i cant get it visibly on the screen to logon. No other app does this on my PC

i am using Windows 10 with the very latest update a few days ago. What can i do the get Orbx Central running. Any other way to install the FS2020 apps i have bought?

Cheers Ronald

Hello Ronald,

welcome to the forums.

The "false positive" is as old as anti virus software itself.

If you select the default "Minimise to taskbar on close" and do so, you can then

right click on the Orbx Central icon in your taskbar and reset its screen position.

Hi Nick, thanks for your reply. Sorry i dont understand how to do what you have suggested. I cant find the entry „minimise...“. Pls help with more details since i am stuck and cant install what i have bought. Thanks a lot. Cheers Ronald

Hi Nick,

great but my problem is that i dont even see this screen and hence cant log in to do any changes. When i click Orbx Central icon the login window opens and in a moment rushes to the left completely off the screen. I dont know how to get access to the login screen.

Before i had two screens and had no problem and now i have changed to a curved large widescreen and the problem occurs (but only on Orbx Central). What can i do to get Orbx Central back?

Cheers Ronald

Archived