X-Plane 11

goodmanp

3 hours ago, Dr_Watson said:

Don't hold your breath!  The new Civilian version of War Thunder is now the priority :lol:

Is it really? Then I guess this is probably the reason why the last two Orbx relesses have been for XPlane, namly the apparently awsome Canary Islads scenery and a ground traffic patch for tons of XPlane airports.;)

RIP FSX, still enjoy it, guess I'm weird that way :)

Seriously though, still lots of viable P3Dv5.1 enthusiasts here, never really got on with XP 11, but in saying that, am slowly installing my old Orbx add ons for it again for one last look, see what the fuss is about I suppose?

Would love to see some old FSX titles ported over to P3D v 5.1, Sumburgh for one, guess its not going to happen though :( we were promised it would happen but take time ... I understand, but how much time, its been a very very long time ... have written off that excellent bit of work for good now and moving forward.

Orbx want to focus on MS FS2020 now I guess, and you cant blame them this is where the profit is.

1 hour ago, wolfko said:

Is it really? Then I guess this is probably the reason why the last two Orbx relesses have been for XPlane, namly the apparently awsome Canary Islads scenery and a ground traffic patch for tons of XPlane airports.;)

From 25 of the last Orbx releases, 23 were MSFS but the last 2 were XP....hardly an argument.  I will agree on the quality of the Canary Islands though.  It's their business model, can't blame them, I'm frustrated at the state of the sim, look forward to some real payware aircraft.  

Archived