Uninstall EFHK in FTX Central

When installing the scenery EFHK from MK Studios via FTX Central for P3Dv4, 
a message appeared in the window. I can no longer remember the complete report. 
It was something with, "MK studios ..... V5". The notification asked to choose between Yes or No. 
I have chosen No, so the scenery is not installed correctly. The buildings, platform, taxiways etc. are shown by default. 
I am trying to uninstall and reinstall the scenery in FTX Central. After uninstalling and reinstalling, no difference can be seen in the sceneries. 
Who can help me with a solution.

Thank you for your response.

Nick,

Thks for your reply.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the scenery in FTX Central. When installing the scenery, the message previously shown did not appear. Attached a screen print of the scenery library and the folder structure in Windows explorer. I have looked at the scenery.cfg and the scenery of EFHK does not excist. And it is strange that in the scenery library EFHK is not checked, although it exists. Hopefully the attachments will help you to find a solution.

directory structuur.JPG

scenery library P3Dv4.JPG

Hello,

this is because you are looking in the wrong place.

Please open P3D and look at your add-ons list.

There you will see Helsinki Airport and you will be able to tick the box next to it.

Click on OK and P3D will ready it for loading.

The next time you look at your scenery library, the box will have a tick in it

and the next time you visit, your new airport will be there.

I see also that your open LC entries seem to be in the wrong place.

Please go to the Orbx Central Insertion point page and set Airports and Regions to below the lowest of your other developers' addons.

Then leave open LC below airports and regions and wait for the blue notification bar to turn green.

That will reorder your scenery library.

Archived