Issue with Orbx....

Maddox

So.... 5 days now, I can't get my Orbx to install at all.... I was having issues with the HD version of TE products, so I was advised to try maybe the SD version so I reinstalled my XP-11 onto a completely new drive, plus I removed all TE products.... removed Orbx Central started fresh basically... now here we are 17 hours later and SOCAL SD still is downloading? I even wanted to make sure it wasn't my internet so I installed COD Cold War which is over 100+ Gigs and it finished before 50GIGS? That is really frustrating that I'm still having issues with Orbx and only Orbx, and it's not my system I have more than the products minimum and recommended specs... So I don't know what is going on... 

central.rar

So I'm trying install on a 4TB HDD that has the temp folder on the same drive with the files, I don't know if my external drive is having issues, but I don't think so.. I could probably download another game on there quicker than Orbx is downloading to prove that theory.... 

Like I can't even cancel my download in the Queue, everytime I hit cancel it jsut hangs, and then I remove Orbx Central completely try to start fresh and it automatically starts downloading my product again..... and same process

I have resolved this issue, I just gave up installing Orbx on my external HDD with HD, and SD wouldn't install either, so I just bought a new SSD since my mobo has multiple m.2 slots available, and now all is working fine. This issue can be marked as resolved, and I really appreciate all of Orbx staff for helping me through these last few frustrating days of non stop crashing and errors. 

Archived