EGJJ Jersey Airport Anomalies

BokChoy

I am having problems with several airports in FTX-EU-England. I have run the verify files on Global Base, Vector, LC Europe and England. I have run the autoconfiguration in the Vectors tools. Nothing I seem to do corrects the anomalies. Please find two screen shots that show one airport, EGJJ, with mountainous terrain over the runway and other areas. I have no idea how to fix this. There are several other airports with similar problems. Any help here would be much appreciated. These anomalies appear in FSX Acceleration and P3DV4.x. The majority of the airports in FTX-EU-England look fine.
Screen shots:Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-X-12-22-2020-
Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-X-12-22-2020-

My apologies, but I am rather new to this. I am not sure where these files are located. I looked in the Orbx folder under FTX_EU/FTX_EU_ENG_05_Scenery/Scenery but noticed that all of the airports only have two entries, not three. There is a EGJJ.BGL and an EGJJ_CVX.BGL. All the airports only have two entries. That other entry of EGJJ/scenery/world/scenery I cannot find. Where should I be looking? Thanks for your trouble.

Unfortunately, I am not sure of anything. Per your request here is the scenery.cfg. By the way, would this have anything to do with the insertion point? Today I tested an older version of P3DV3 where all the Orbx libraries were stacked at the very top and I did not see this problem at all. In my current FSX Acceleration sim, they are all placed below Africa. I am not sure if this means anything or not, but perhaps with your expertise you can see what's going on. Many thanks for your help.

Scenery.CFG

Hello, thanks.

I see that all of the Orbx entries are in the wrong place and also in the wrong order.

Please try running the Insertion Point tool again.

Set Airports and Regions under IrelandVFR and openLC under Airports and Regions.

Wait until you see the blue notification bar turn to green and then try FSX again.

Nick:

I did exactly what you said and voila, worked perfectly. Thanks very much for your assistance in resolving this. I was never sure where I should keep the insertion point. Now I know. Hats off to you my friend for a job well done. Stay safe and healthy.

Archived