Skypark Pad.

Hi, when I launch Skypark Its too big for my screen, so can't use the buttons at the bottom of the pad. When I try and move the pad up it just flips right back down again hiding the buttons. Is there a way to make the pad smaller on screen without changing my whole system as everything else is sized correctly. 

i opened a ticket with support team the following is the answer i got.

The size of the skypad is determined by the resolution and your windows scaling factor. There is no way to resize the skypad right now but it is something were looking into.

Meanwhile, you can reduce the "size of text, apps and other items" in the windows display settings.

• 2 weeks later...

Huh? I don't get it . At 23:52 in this video he clearly says he is now going to change the size of Skypad and does so. In the comments below the video on Youtube he says how he does it (I think he implies that despite its shape, Skypad is a normal windows window with corner resizing hooks). I don't own skypad yet, probably will buy it soon.

Novawing24: "You resize it by the corners".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPWUTF_oz84

You cannot resize the Skypad by the corners  - Parallel 42 must have changed it since the video. You have to resize it in the Settings\Display menu. The developer's idea is that you set it to the size that you want it, at the start and then you leave it alone.

Archived