Central® FREEZES ...

Guus7

Hi,

I am reinstalling Orbx with Central. The I-net connection is regularly lost, but then it is restored. "Installing. Connection interrupted. Retrying". However now (in the UK) the I-net connection freezes permanently and I can't do anything anymore ! The messages I get are: "Orbx Central is updating products. Outdated products found: 1" What can I do to stop (Uninstall) this (corrupt) download so that I can continue ?!

Regards,

Guus.

Hey Nick,

Thank you for your response.

So I reinstalled "Orbx-Central" via Windows un-install & delete manually the DIRs you designated. But the problem remains!

I assume that when I reinstall, All my installs / downloads are gone and I need to reinstall. But EVERYTHING is still just as present as before !? Includes the "frozen" UK install / download !

Regards,

Guus.

Hello,

if you had successfully deleted all the files, then the queued job would have been deleted also.

Queued jobs are to be found in Your Windows TMP file\Orbx. You can see that exact location on the Downloader page.

Please make sure that Orbx Central is closed and not just minimised before you start and run through the steps again.

hello, i wanted to reinstall my scenery Washington xp11 installed a year ago, But when i install the scenery as well as the library, Orbx central shows me ERROR - COMMUNICATION ERROR each time:
I am now afraid that I cannot communicate with Orbx CENTRAL, buy anything, update anything. Again and again this error message.

Just wanted to buy Global TerraFlora am miraber in this constellation nicxht sure whether it is installed.

Archived