No more freeware?

perohijo

Hello guys.

I was just trying to figure out how come there were so many and nice freeware addons for FSX and P3D but only one so far for MSFS? It would seem that airports, specially small airfields, are not as hard to make for this sim as they were for the others, so I just can't figure out why there is only one after 4 months.

Just a thought. :)

33 minutes ago, BradB said:

They are very busy with payware products I would guess , have you checked out this site : https://flightsim.to/

Cheers

John

Unequivocally the best place to get everything that is not payware for MSFS at the moment.  The layout, the organization/file update and download tracking features, too many great options to list.

Being an avid MSFS simmer and not knowing of this site is like being a diehard Ford Mustang fan and you've never heard of Carroll Shelby. :)

I feel this site has had as much impact on my simming enjoyment as the late Mr. Shelby had on the Mustang Muscle car scene :) 

Without this site, I'd probably know nothing about this vastly superior freeware version of Monument Valley...and even the the plane I'm flying is a heavily mod'ed version of the Savage Cub...also an excellent free, addon available on flightsim.to

hXWHdw.jpg

Steve

55 minutes ago, BradB said:

I totally agree Steve , my community folder runneth over ........:):D

Cheers

John

Which is why the Freeware Addon Linker (quite coincidentally ALSO at flightsim.to) is one of the must-have utilities for ease of managing that ever-plump, and getting plumpier Community Folder. :)  

I actually use this site quite often and one of the apps I really like is the addon linker. Without this app the the community folder would be a mess. I actually have set up several folders organized by country, airlines, and other features that makes the sim load a lot faster without having anything on the community folder. I think I was referring when I posted about the freeware here was because they were great quality, but yes, flightsim.to is a great source of free stuff.

Archived