X-Plane 11.50 install sceneries in Custom Scenery folder at the right order

ilankrt

I purchased some greater sceneries that includes some cities and missing advice how to install them at the right order in the Custom Scenery folder. 

Problem is that if I set this sceneries at lower order some XP cities sceneries can override the Orbx one (or not?) Orbx  should publish the exact order.

If there is such a page please let me know about....

Orbx Central installs the product and writes the entries in the correct order in the Scenery_pack.ini file automatically without the need of any adjustments by yourself. If you decide to alter the entries then problems may occur. If you want your scenery_packs.ini file checked by an expert attach the file (not a copy and paste) to another post and it will be checked over and adjusted as needed.

Cheers

13 hours ago, ilankrt said:

I purchased some greater sceneries that includes some cities and missing advice how to install them at the right order in the Custom Scenery folder. 

Problem is that if I set this sceneries at lower order some XP cities sceneries can override the Orbx one (or not?) Orbx  should publish the exact order.

If there is such a page please let me know about....

Welcome to the forums.

The placement as @john548 has explained is done correctly by Orbx Central at the time of installation. Manually adjusting those entries or using tools like X-Organiser will disrupt those entries.I will look at your scenery_packs.ini if you want me to check it.

The basic layering system is well known and all Orbx True Earth scenery needs to be layered directly under Global Airports and all Orbx airport addons need to be above Global Airports.

Archived