Install interrupted

Trying to install KBUR in MSFS but get several install interrupts. At the end I get the message that several files arent installed and to verify installation. Still get the interruption of install with verification install. First time installing to MSFS, also first purchase for MSFS 2020. Firewall off and folder excluded in antivirus for scanning.

I have just finished replying to a similar  topic in X-Plane forum but the process is the same for all the sims.

Please try the processes I advise  below:

Before I ask for this to go to Orbx Central support, I need to know if you happen to have the make a Backup option enabled in Orbx Central as per the attached pic:

1147698317_Backupslocation.thumb.JPG.e95e251c4f8d33841989ce51fb1d01df.JPG

If you have then please go to that file location and temporarily remove it to  another place on the same Disk.

Then open Orbx Central/Settings/Downloader and scroll to the bottom of the page and under the heading of Concurrency check the 2 options regarding the type of Disk and then the Conversion. Ensure your Disk type is correct and then under Conversions click on the down arrow and set to Moderate as per the attached pic below.

When you have done that run the Verify Files again and report back.

Capture.thumb.JPG.9b52b9852bd109921b2cfd1cfb21fbde.JPG

I believed that worked for the KBUR. But the XPLANE GB TE Central comes back with 1 file missing. I have also recently did a computer upgrade. My original backup folder resides on same harddrive but not the default C drive where WIN 10 resides. Do I need to change the file location for the old backup folder which is now my F drive.

2 points here then.

1.  Your KBUR installation and the subject of your original post, is now OK and working, correct?

2. Now you are having a similar issue with a XPlane version of TEGB Central, correct? If so you need to move that issue over to the XP support forum please as it is not MSFS related and this is the MSFS support forum.

Thanks

Archived