LFLQ : where is the Rhone ?

Hello,

Starting from LFLQ (a small French airport) I was expecting to see a large river (Rhone) not far from this airport and I was surprised by its absence even if the river is well displayed on the map. Orbx base products are activated (Base pack, LC for Europe and Vector). Thank you very much for an explanation.

Best regards

whereis_rhone.jpg

Hello,

Thank you for your quick answer. I never used this option before and it is the first time I encountered such problem. I have not well understood how to do this resetting. In Orbx Central options relative to "insertion point" are set to default values : "top of scenery library" for "Orbx and regions" and "Orbx airpots and regions" for "Orbx Global  OpenLC". I apologize for asking more explanations.

Best regards

PS Recently I updated P3D to v5.1 and I did a synchronization of libraries. I noticed no problems on others airports (but without river in the vicinity).

Hello again,

It's what I did but the problem remains identical. I had only two addons : Helgoland from Aerosoft and LFLB from FVVR. The first one being greyed in the scenery library panel, I don't know why, I uninstalled it. Concerning LFLB I deactivated it. In Orbx Central insertion options are now the default ones. I don't understand where the problem may come from as no external addons are activated. Below are partial views of the library panel. It is certainly evident but not for me.

Best regards

p3dv5_lib1 (2).jpg

p3dv5_lib2 (2).jpg

Hello,

You are right. Thank you. The OBJ and CVX parts of Vector were unchecked and not EEX (obviously not intentionally but as a consequence of I don't know what). After correction the scenery was OK. I noticed that 2 cases were greyed: "global Terra Flora 2" and "005 Base". What does it mean ? I guess there is something not working well or about to.

Best regards

Hello,

in the case of Terraflora, it means that it has been installed as an add-on.

You can switch it on and off in the in-game add-ons menu.

In the case of 005 Base, it is required for the simulator to work.

I think that in simple terms, it is the reference point for everywhere else.

Archived