Big chunk of M1 motorway missing near EGNX.

R Smith

Hello, i recently replaced my ageing UK2000 egnx with your Orbx version instead, all is good except for a couple of minor details that i hope you can help me with.

There is a big chunk of missing roads and rivers at the east side of the airport near Ratcliffe Power station, M1 has a missing chunk along with junction 24, Remembrance way that goes past the power station and Derby Bypass that links to Junction 24.

Also parts of the river Soar and Trent, all these missing area are all near the power station so I'm wondering if an exclude could be causing it?, I've tried resetting the road settings in vector but no change.

Hope you can help.

2020-11-21_19-31-18-803.jpg

Hello,

it looks like the use of this airport with EU England or Global Vector was overlooked.

I have revised the control panel for you.

This is the new option:

1.jpg

and it looks like this:

2020-11-21_23-16-10-718.jpg

I attach the file, please place it into ORBX\Scripts and let it overwrite.

Then tick the box, click on Save Changes and it should look like my screen shot.

EDIT: thanks to the wonder of the internet and Ed Correia, the file has already been uploaded to the servers, so you can also just run Verify Files for EGNX instead and the same file will be automatically updated.

orbx_cpl_EGNX.xml

Archived