FTX PSP and SoCal True Earth Double Structures

Flyprdu

I'm seeing double structures in KPSP with 5.1.  It looks like blending is not working for this and other airports.

Also a suggestion, consider adding a preset for True Earth in Orbx Central for FTX Airports.  You already have one for SCA or Global, but why not True Earth?  Right now, the demarcation line between FTX KPSP and True Earth SoCal is in the mountains, obvious, and ugly. 

Please fix integration and blending between your products.

Hello,

I have installed KPSP, the control panel is set to SCA and with True Earth Southern California,

I am not seeing any problems at the airport.

I do see numerous TESCA files disabled by the KPSP installer in ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_!SCA_05_SCENERY.

Can you check and see if you do too?

Can you set yours the same way and see if the problems persist.

If so, can you post a screen shot of them please?

Hello,  Just uninstalled, reinstalled, and verified Orbx True Earth SoCal and FTX KPSP.  Same issue.  Double structures at the airport and double windmills.  No autogen in the city of Palm Springs.  FTX SoCal is currently uninstalled.

KPSP is currently set to "global" 

You can see a demarcation in the mountains to the west of PSP -- is that where the airport mesh ends and True Earth begins? That could be adjusted closer for better continuity.

I have yet to be able to install True Earth SoCal and FTX SoCal without it breaking True Earth.   Are they designed to work together?

OGdsAVx.jpg

mxJ3yg1.jpg

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I don't see much, if anything wrong.

Try setting the other KPSP option in its control panel.

Two towers is the first symptom. Also I checked, the small white one is not default. It's another Orbx product.  True Earth, Global Airports, or Base. The blending isn't working no matter what I do.  I verified my entire library. Something underneath is not disabling. Help me figure out which product. 

Hello,

I see this in the product screen shots.

1.jpg

and this in Google Earth from 2012

2.jpg

Again, looking at Google Earth , in 2014, the tower was still there and in the next 2015 shot, it is gone, replaced by what looks like a solar cell array.

KPSP was released on 5th November 2014 and that is most likely why the smaller tower is there.

In short, there is nothing wrong with your installation.

This is what I see:

2020-11-20_17-17-3-213.jpg

Archived