Your testimonials for the official FTX website

There have been many wonderful and encouraging comments about FTX and Orbx posted here on the forums by a number of you. The Orbx team would like to create a dedicated page on the official FTX website which contains the best "soundbites" from user feedback and comments. Your comments may also be featured in a full-page advert in Computer Pilot in the next few months.

If you would like to have your comments included, please reply to this post with a link to your *original* posted comment. NOTE: By replying to this post you are explicitly giving Orbx permission to publish your comments.

Please, we are not soliciting new "fanboy praise" comments from you, but rather, streamlining the process where your previously posted comments can be compiled, permission granted and then published. We are after genuine heartfelt feedback made by you at the time of writing. Therefore, only unsolicited comments and feedback posted before the date/time of this post are eligble to be considered.  Orbx reserves the right to choose which comments are included on the website.

To submit your comment, simply include a link to your original post here in the Orbx forums, or an external website where you have posted. The linked-to post must be dated before May 8th, 2008. Please also include your preferred name and location to be quoted on the FTX website.

To re-cap:

1. Post a link to your original post dated before 8th May, 2008

2. Provide your preferred name or nickname Orbx can use

3. Provide your city and country

Many thanks in advance.

Yours in getting the PR message out :)

John, can we not just provide you with the express permission to use any comments we have made since joining the forums here at Orbx? ...

If we can, you have my express permission unreservedly.

From a certified and self admitted fanboy of FTX

Of course Chris, but we're flat chat trying to finish AU GOLD and I want you to do the hard work for me and find your posts, LOL!  Just do a search for all post by your own forum username, won't take a minute to find your favourite "gem"  :D;D

Here's one to consider:

Its by far the best looking scenery product flight sim has ever seen, without question. This is the ultimate product for low and slow, and because the autogen is scaled better you get a much better sense of speed down low. It really adds to the feel of being there.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1584961&postcount=1028

I use sillyeagle on the site I linked to but you can use SolarEagle for this purpose since thats my name here on the orbx forum.

Location would be USA. 

Archived