Two Factor Authentication

Norman27

Hello Orbx Team.

I've replaced my phone with a new one and i cant anymore become access to my Account. 

Is it possible to disable the Two Factor Authentication, so i can become access to my Account again, that I can activate the two factor authentication again with my new phone?.

Thank you!.

kind regards

Norman27

5 hours ago, Norman27 said:

@Nick Cooper

I've already done this twice 2 days a go, but haven't received an answer yet.;)

Edit: i received a message, i am curious if I can finally use my account again by tomorrow, so I was allowed to wait a full 3 days until I can use my account!. It's a shame that it is so complicated to simply remove the two factor authentication for a user.

@Nick Cooper 

basically I understand that, security comes first, of course, but for me it is more about waiting for 2 days to be able to use my account again, where it's all about deactivating my two factor authentication for my account, and that where i was already allowed to read in the forum that this was much easier for another user without having to send his ID Card or Driver License to Orbx, i personally find that more or less laborious that could be easier for us users, but that is of course only my own opinion.

So we have to wait and see.

kind regards

Norman

On 11/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, Norman27 said:

@Nick Cooper 

basically I understand that, security comes first, of course, but for me it is more about waiting for 2 days to be able to use my account again, where it's all about deactivating my two factor authentication for my account, and that where i was already allowed to read in the forum that this was much easier for another user without having to send his ID Card or Driver License to Orbx, i personally find that more or less laborious that could be easier for us users, but that is of course only my own opinion.

So we have to wait and see.

kind regards

Norman

Problem Solved!.

Archived