Attn: Nick Cooper

Hi Nick,

Sorry to reach out to you directly but I am stumped by an issue and a resolution that you posted.  After upgrading to P3D5.1 using the P3D method of uninstalling client and reinstalling, followed by content and scenery, my Orbx scenery is all messed up with boxes.  I used your method of renaming lclookup.bgl to OFF and reverified everything.  The lclookup did not regenerate and i cant start my sim now unless I change that file from OFF to BGL.

Any other thoughts?

Hello,

why this would not happen only two customers so far and yet it does for the majority remains a mystery,

unless of course, you have installed your Orbx Library into an Orbx Central Library as well, in which case, the file that

is replaced is Your Orbx P3D Scenery Library\p3dv5\Orbx Libraries\ORBX\Scripts\custom.gb_base\Landclass\scenery\lclookup.bgl.

Thank Nick -

Just to also mention, I let the installers decide where they are going to install but always in the P3D folder

Okay - based your most recent comment above, I will rename the lclooup.bgl file in that location to OFF

D:\P3Dv5\Orbx\Scripts\custom.gb_base\Landclass\scenery

and I will leave the one here D:\P3Dv5\Scenery\BASE\Scenery as per normal

I will update in one moment.

Also, with multiple Orbx LC based scenery files installed, is there one I should do first?

Hello,

I would imagine that if you have installed the Orbx Libraries both inside and outside

the P3D folder, Orbx Central will indeed be thoroughly confused.

Can I ask you to uninstall the Orbx Libraries completely and then reinstall them into

the P3D root folder please.

Then try again.

Hi Nick,

Everything was installed in to the P3D folder

I went a step further and removed everything and am now bring everything back in one at a time to see if I can determine what happened.  So far Base and Libraries are installed and all is well.  I will report back.

Thank you for your assistance.

Archived