EGHR - Goodwood - Texture issue with P3Dv5.1

Hi just flagging this up in case it's something I can fix my side.  I see this whether EA is on or not.

Flew down to Shoreham and not seeing this issue there.

As you approach and fly over Goodwood the hangar textures have a black wipe effect on them and also a rectangle of pin sharp texture is surrounded by blurred scenery.  Its always the same rectangle it seems.  Have included a video and below that a close up shot.

966kARQ.png

Hi,

Yes this is almost certainly related to changes LM implemented to make the EA function work correctly. We need to properly evaluate the info we have a determine the best way to proceed. At this stage, it seems likely we'll have to make a specific 5.1 version of the airport which, as I'm sure you can appreciate, is no small task.

Greg

1 hour ago, Greg Jones said:

Hi,

Yes this is almost certainly related to changes LM implemented to make the EA function work correctly. We need to properly evaluate the info we have a determine the best way to proceed. At this stage, it seems likely we'll have to make a specific 5.1 version of the airport which, as I'm sure you can appreciate, is no small task.

Greg

Thanks for the swift response Greg, much appreciated.  Will be worth the wait.  This is by far my favourite location for Spitfire ops! :)

Everything seems ok on the ground so it is certainly still usable.

Archived