Scenery issues with Jersey EGJJ

Hi,

I have recently updated to P3DV5 and am experiencing some difficulties with Jersey with and without UKScenery 2000. Fixes are well documented in the forums, but I have yet to find one that resolves this issue. I have Orbx Open LC Europe installed and Orbx England.

Picture 1 shows Jersey default scenery no Orbx England just Orbx Open LC Europe. Visible are grey patches of scenery. Picture 2 has Orbx England activated with UKscenery 2000. The grey areas are worse. Picture 3 with Orbx England activated and with the file Channel Islands .bgl.off in the FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM folder shows an improvement. I am not sure the built up residential areas to the south of the airfield are accurate. Picture 4 as 1 shows the grey areas without Orbx England activated but with UK2000. So if Picture 3 is an accurate representation of what Jersey should look like with Orbx England activated, then all good. The issue remains of the grey areas and how to resolve it when Orbx England is deactivated.

I have tried the following: 

1. Reinstalled UKScenery 2000 Jersey. 2. Tried the suggested fix from UKScenery. 3. Ensured the sections in config files of FTX Central are unticked (Earth Simulations etc) and made sure the files are off in the folder (FTX_EU_ENG_05_scenery). 4. Set insertion point to below third part sceneries. 5. Turned off the Channel Islands South bgl in the Eng Mesh folder.

Any assistance gratefully received.

Regards,

Keith Giannoni

EGJJ1 (2).jpg

EGJJ2 (2).jpg

EGJJ3 (2).jpg

EGJJ4 (2).jpg

Archived